- 30g Butter
- 250g ground Beef
- Salt, Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 3/4 litre Water
- 1 veggie broth cube
- 300g Spaghetti
- 500g shredded Cheese
- Preheat the oven. Use the butter for greasing the casserole dish and heat up some water.
- Cut the oinion into small squares and brown it with the ground beef in a pan. Spice it with some salt and pepper for taste and use a fork for seperating the ground beef a bit.
- Mix 1 veggie broth cube with the heated water in the casserole.
- Break the spaghettis in half and put them into a casserole dish. The pasta should bathing in the broth.
- Mix in the beef – onion mixture and cover the whole casserole with the cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes by 220 degrees in the oven.
- Take it out of the oven and enjoy.